We are an organization of local business people which has been in existence since the early 70s. BPA of Western Delco provides a networking climate for new businesses and existing businesses in the area. We monitor the activities of local governments and PA government for changes or issues that arise which may affect local business people. We are prepared to act if necessary on behalf of our members to try to minimize any adverse situations. We have been successful in the planning and implementation on the RT1 expansion, we have had positive input on retail development, and we have been proactive with the proposed Route 202 Expansion Project.
President – Larry Ferriola, Jr. – Concord Auto Body, Inc.
Vice President – Jim McKinley – McKinley Blacksmith, Ltd.
Treasurer – Donna M. Reeves – BHCU – Assistant Vice President/Branch Manager Members
- Sharon Westwood –Garnet Ford
- Sofia Clinger – Countryside Coiffures
- Lisa Dort – Bryn Mawr Trust Company
- Ron Hudecheck – R. Hudecheck Roofing Company
- Tom Bird – PA Motorcycle Tours, LLC
- Anne Eunson, DMD – Eunson Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
- Deb Love, MBA, MSN, RN, NEA-BC – Crozer-Keystone Health System
- Ann Angelucci – Premier Payroll Services – Sales Manager
- Brendan Murphy – Edward Jones Investments – Financial Advisor