Our team has a passion for helping the serious, long-term investor achieve their financial goals. My office administrator Shannon and I do this by getting to know our clients and their families, and understanding what they want, need and value.
Prior to serving my clients at Edward Jones, I served as a naval officer for 25 years. My experience as a squadron commanding officer, pilot and military strategic planner have fine-tuned my skills as a leader with a passion for detail. I serve my Edward Jones clients with the same high standards and with the same ideals of honor, courage and commitment as I served our nation.
Please reach out or stop in the office if you are:
– a young professional seeking a personalized financial strategy
– experiencing a life-changing transition (new job, newly married, new parent, or divorce)
– approaching or are in retirement and need to organize the next step of your life
– looking for a second opinion on your personal financial situation
– looking for guidance on saving for the future and saving money on taxes
We want to understand what’s important to you. We’ll use an established process to build personalized strategies to help you achieve your financial goals. We will partner together throughout your life to help keep you on track.
We have evening and weekend office hours. Please give us a call.
704 West Nields Street
West Chester, PA 19382